My First Blog

It has been suggested to me several times to start a blog about my experiences in the classroom and the ideas I have on education (some say crazy ideas).  After spending four days in Minneapolis, surrounded by amazing and passionate educators at the AMLE (Association of Middle Level Education) Conference, I decided it is time.
I really don't know were this blog will take me and the form or permanent focus the blog will.  I will try to let it take its own purpose over time.  The overall purpose will be education, middle school and the craziness that happens in the classroom and in my head (instructional strategy craziness).
At AMLE, I presented for the first time at a conference. I was nervous, scared and losing confidence.  But when my presentation started it was like the on button was hit. The feedback from my exit cards and word of mouth was my presentation was very good.
 I love the fact AMLE was conference that it took place.  Being surrounded by other Middle Level Educators is a experience one just needs to have.  There is nothing quite like it.  The passion, the energy, and the level of commitment can be felt walking around the convention center.  It is very true, it takes a certain educator to teach middle.
 I want to thank  people for getting me start this: first Les, my husband, his confidence in me is unmeasurable, I want to borrow it sometimes.  Also my PLN-  , and  

Comments

Popular Posts